Thursday 27 September 2007

Hair dye Colors - Manic Panic

I really need to get some new hair dye colors.

I have had various combinations of light blue and pink in my hair during the summer and I think it is time for a change. I think heading into autumn winter, it would be good to look at purple and red, something stronger and more in keeping with the season., so I need to have a look at some alternatives.

Crazycolors, do a great Red and aubergine and I am a great fan of crazy colors, which have been my main color supplier since the '70s, when I first started dying my hair as a London Punk Rocker. Can't believe that is 30 years ago. That said, aubergine isn't what I am thinking of this time round.



Special Effects also do some great colors and are a good brand for longer lasting colors, but I don't want to go with them this time.

http://haircrazy.com/images/virginrose.jpg

I think I am going to head over to Manic Panic and make some choices there and run with Purple Haze

Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye/Cream

and Wildfire, from the amplified range

Manic Panic Amplified Hair Dye/Cream


I'll try and get some images up when I have the new colors in and update this section of the blog.

These are easy enough to get online, try here for great prices at the moment








Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

No comments: